Bourjon Contracting Group offers a complete service in the supply and install of partitioning, portable screens and office dividers. We have an extensive range of designs, colours and office layouts.
System 80 and 90 is designed to suit the application of 51mm and 64mm fixed steel studs respectively and 13mm plasterboard.
They are suitable for both dry wall applications and for projects where clip on, pre- finished, demountable sheets are used.
- Suit 64mm steel studs and 13mm plaster boards
- Uniform 35mm reveal creates a streamline mullion/transom between window and doors
- 51mm studs with double skin 13mm plaster boards
- Range of glazing options including centre and offset
- Facilities to install binds within the cavity
- Designed to accommodate gussets which provide greater strength when joining sections together
- Acoustic benefits while retaining its aesthetic appearance
- 92mm studs with 13mm plaster
- Plaster boards options available
- Easier installation
- Incorporate columns
- Comines with standard 90mm timber studs and door frames
- Simplifies the installation of cavity door units
- Gussett provisions
- Heavy frame reinforced to allow use of solid doors
- Door steps available 35/45mm thick doors
- Suits 64/76mm with 13mm plasterboard
- Timber stop ends
- Glass up to thickness of 12.38
The system 44 is a 44 mm thick demountable system, non-load bearing partition, which incorporates features for fast and easy installation on site.
A range of vinyl colours, timber veneers or raw plaster is available for the partitioning panels. The system 44 is the most economic partition system and is also designed for future relocations if required.
- Streamline appearance
- Three glazing options
- Design for use with 13mm plaster board
- 80 system is 51mm in width and 90 is 64mm
- Steel studs
- Multi glaze options may be used together or individually